- Please check the following contents.
If you have another computer* which is connected to the Internet even when the RasterLinkPro5-installed-computer is broken and would boot up, you can deactivate the license on the Internet.
* Smartphone which web browser is installed is also available but it may be hard to see the
[How to deactivate the license when the computer has broken down]
1. Go to http://miws.mimaki.jp/license/agencytop.aspx
2. Click [RasterLink Deactivation (When the PC is broken)].
3. Input the activating serial key into the serial key input form.
4. Click [Deactivation].
(1) If the message is shown after clicking [Deactivation], please confirm the followings:
“This serial key has not been activated. (ERROR_ID B011)”
-> The serial key has not been activated or already deactivated. Deactivation is not needed.
“This serial key is invalid. (ERROR_ID B012)”
“The format of the serial key is invalid. (ERROR_ID B002)”
-> The serial key was not deactivated because there is something wrong with the key.
Please input the correct key and try [Deactivation] again.
(2) This function is used only when normal license deactivation and substitute license deactivation
cannot be performed because the license-activated computer was broken. If using this
function even though RIP-PC is normal, the license in the server is deactivated but the license
in the RIP-PC still has been activated. In this case, create Substitute license deactivation file.
RIP-PC will be deactivated by creating the file.
* In RasterLinkPro5, for the normal License deactivation (including Substitute license
deactivation), please refer to:
Tell me how to deactivate the license of RasterLinkPro5